Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 1954 Olds- Story.

Yea, I know about that "Cuda." All original low mile car. But, I'm a Mopar fanatic, and Barrett-Jackson ruined the old car market, buy using ringers back in the day when they got this started by false bidding and driving the cars out of the reach of the everyday man. I've got more then a few nice old mopars, some rare, some not so rare, all nice drivers, and don't consider them to be worth what todays market brings, although I have seen a nice return on some cars I sold, I wouldn't have paid that much for them. And I sure as hell don't think any car is worth 2.5 million dollars unless those exhaust pipes spit out money, and they don't. When I was 17, my first car was a 1971 hemi challenger that my dad co-signed on for my graduation. Dana 60 rear end pistol grip 4 speed, b-5 blue with white vinyl top, white bucket interior, 8 track am-fm stereo with the headphone option. We paid $28oo.oo for it in 1977, with only about 8000 miles on it. Took out 100 feet of guard-rail with it after I almost ripped the front end off an amc gremlin that pulled out in front of me. That was one badassed mopar.
This is CABL.com posting #318769. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbu5B
Posted in reply to: Re: 1954 Olds- Story. by islandcable
There are 0 replies to this message