Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: questions on dish

Good Luck. I have worked for them several times over the past 5 years.Overall not bad,just know going in that just about everything is free, including second room,pole mounts(that you have to buy the poles)and you will be back charged for anything that goes wrong no matter what the circumstances are, lightning,dead batteries , cust Ed. Point being , expect it, there is very little you can do to control it, and when work is slow, tech Supers make there money by going back and checking every job and back charging,,,,really just same old shit everyone else is doing, The main issue is varying work load, always expect to work in inclement weather, seems like lots of in house cancel and y you can get jobs aided to you're que at i think as late as like 5pmlack of work has always been reason for leaving, you make decent money, have to kiss cx ass big time, make free return visits, etc/ latest thing that did it for me was they wanted all cabling from pole changed for free to there orange cable...ok, with all that said and if youre already trying it, just wait 4-6 weeks for first check, with all your small parts coming out of there. again, good luck Ed
This is CABL.com posting #318703. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbu4x
Posted in reply to: questions on dish by 198tec
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: questions on dish dfwdtv 12/23/2010 8:29:10 AM