Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dtv swm lnbs, h24 not detecting swm, other rec

receivers are not  the problem, lnbs are what i am having issues with, got a bad lot of them, as 2 or 3 in a box are bad but it only affects the h24s that i can tell.got some more lnbs that were shipped out later that work fine on the same jobs, but i had over 300 of these lnbs shipped at once, though not all were having this happen as i'm down to about 80,  it is happening 2 out of 4 jobs & wasting alot of my time cause usually lnbs don't go bad and are the last thing i check. i know it's the lnbs, just don't know why so many are failing, it may be a software issue, but affecting these lnbs not the receivers. looks like other things, 1g barrel, splitter, bad line, short,fitting, that shit, but wasting time tracing lines out second guessing other peoples work, to the point now i'm troubleshooting backwards but with download time it still slows me down significantly.Anyway, sending them back so they are coming to y'all, be warned
This is CABL.com posting #318625. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbu3h
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: dtv swm lnbs, h24 not detecting swm, other rec docsatellito 1/26/2011 10:45:58 PM
Re: dtv swm lnbs, h24 not detecting swm, other rec OPIES HERE 12/25/2010 2:01:12 AM