Create your free account now! Sign up

re: stinky

I was running a job in Shippensburg pa for TWC in 90 and my cable foreman came up to me and said we can't do production with "Twinkie" any more because he stinks to bad(he was the TWC rep who did production and got his name from eating Twinkies and never cleaning the wrappers out of his truck. Well Twinkie thought he'd save some money and bought this old trailer to live in behind the warehouse, for $600, no shower in it. I approached Twinkie and told him that his odor was really bad and my crews won't do production anymore with him until he showers. The next day my foreman came to me and said hes worse than ever, and he won't do production. We approached  Twinkie with a bar of soap and told him hes going in the creek to bathe. He started flipping out and almost crying , we said the other alternative was to head to the truck stop and get a shower, needless to say twinkie was all nice and clean the next day. Funny thing also he ran an electrical cord out of the warehouse to his trailer and wired it up , well it rained one night and where he had it spliced into his line was lying right on the bumper of the trailer, it came loose , and when he went to enter the trailer it knock him across the parking lot. He accused us of sabotage. Wish i would have thought of it
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #318457. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbu0z
Posted in reply to: re: stinky by Polehiker
There is 1 reply to this message
re: stinky Polehiker 12/19/2010 9:55:29 AM