Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Here's part of the problem...

Sounds like the exact samething I am going through here.  The company I am with hasnt sent me a new meter yet(Thats been 3 months ago), Got temps all over the place from the previous techs, Wont send any reels of cable that is much needed, Keeps giving us used connectors and splices, wont send equipment for the headends and wont send any help that is much needed.  Thats not including that my help doesnt have a meter, does everything by a little 7 inch tv, doesnt know how to set signal levels, isolate noise, find suck outs, find crack shields, balance a cascade and barely understands english.  I guess this company plans on keeping everything running by hopes and dreams.

Lets also include.  They want me to do installs, service, maintence, keep up with 7 headends, vehical repairs, mapping and etc.  Lets just say I am stuck on the maintence part because all the bullshit bandaid fixes coming undone.  With in a year, we went from 3000 customers to 1000.  Over half of them disconnected before I started.  I got a feeling they are planning on shutting all 7 systems down.  I wish somebody would purchase these areas and do a rebuild.  Its much needed.
This is CABL.com posting #318413. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuZR
Posted in reply to: Re: Here's part of the problem... by nrb1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Here's part of the problem... WeeWah 12/18/2010 9:28:22 AM
Re: Here's part of the problem... nrb1 12/17/2010 9:24:24 PM