Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bbi Llc Mike Mendiola or Chris Wood

Thank you BWBCustoms.

I do own the company and do everything i can to take care of our techs. There is some issues i cannot fix that come from higher than me. As far as pay being wrong, Thats bs! All our techs have my email address on their log in screen and can email me their issues and i always answer and correct the issues. I am the one who does the payroll so that i can see to it that the pay is right. I have NEVER screwed any tech period! When i say i do the payroll i mean i do it ALL. I challenge any tech in open forum to post disputes and i will prove they were paid what was owed and in some cases more than they were owed. I have never wanted my name ran through the dirt for anything i have control of. yes there is chargeback’s, that’s the way of the industry now days, However techs only pay for repeat service calls if they were at fault. We eat all the rest. If its bad equipment, customer caused, etc we eat it, only fair. i know a lot of other companies that charge their techs back for everything. So again if you have an issue with me or my company post it and lets work it out!

Bobby Beard
BBI LLC
615-975-8973
(-REDACTED-)
Bobby Beard CEO BBI LLC
This is CABL.com posting #318311. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuYd
Posted in reply to: Re: Bbi Llc Mike Mendiola or Chris Wood by BWBCustoms
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bbi Llc Mike Mendiola or Chris Wood cablbuck 12/20/2010 9:02:04 PM