Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone sold Cox cable in Lafayeete LA. ? How i

HAHA, where shall I start?

The place sucks.. You can only knock between 9-4 m-f. If you choose to not abide by the law the Sheriff WILL arrest you. The last time there was a contractor in there, the sheriffs son was out knocking on doors (he was part of our crew). The VP of marketing/sales there has no clue what she is doing and earlier this year tried to have an A and B customers. So if Cox thought that your neighbor was a better customer they would save more money per month on the EXACT services. The sales mgr was sent down there because he wasn't able to cut it in New Orleans. We all know that most sales mgrs can't sell. He won't allow you to knock on the non 9-4 stuff until you "prove" yourself in the 9-4 area. I wish the little overweight guy had the balls to go door to door with me rather than walk around and talk softball with his coworkers. What else should I say? I do admit that the campaigns are stupid great which is unlike Cox because they know they are competing against Lafayette power and light. So, if you don't know what I just said.....its an overbuild market. The VP and Sales Mgr won't give out other systems to anyone until the contractors "prove" themselves in this market. This market is a bust and will not work. Pack your bags and go find work elsewhere. If you live there it might be a different story but other than that don't do it...

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #318160. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuVM
Posted in reply to: Anyone sold Cox cable in Lafayeete LA. ? How is it by TonyBlack
There are 0 replies to this message