Create your free account now! Sign up

cox all downhill !

Having been in this industry for 25 years ive most everything as anyone else has.Cox cable went to shit in sw virginia.I saw it comming for years. Not only do you run all wires for free you only get paid to hook up the shit equipment that only works half the time and then your changing it out for free.Gas is spiking naturally and they cut their pay to contractors in half.Can you believe it in half !.My employer could not afford to stay in business.Now I am finally out of cable and feel blessed already.The balls these companies have with their 30 year old systems and all their mandates. White truck, ladder, all tools, meter your insurance and gas(adds up to thousands of dollars just to install their shit equipment for nearly nothing)driving to these homes for free to find cust is not home.First of all THEY cannot even find people to do this work no less mandate all these rules and cut prices in half.Now their not having problems in sw virginia finding a contractor.Sure anyone will be the contractor its the contractor cannot find employees to do this shit work.They pay the most ridiculas prices.I hope the 3 cable companies at least cox gets it stuck right in their ass !!.And the public already has been complaints.They deserve it.Weve sold ourselves short over the years as contractors and the ramifications is me and alot of good cable dawgs have left this industry for good.Good luck to all who stay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is CABL.com posting #318012. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuTo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: cox all downhill ! rookiecableguy 12/11/2010 6:49:06 PM