Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight Enterprises Every location

I think everyone over at Knight has known that for years, during the last pay cut I was installing commerical VOIP and for almost a month I was at the Boardwalk across from Gators, It was funny every person who noticed my Knight shirt, my Knight signs on my truck.  Everyone had something to say. I know Jeff hes parties with girls on his boat, which was docked for everyone to see.  It was distracting and almost a joke.  I learned alot, his party habits, his drug of choice and how almost of the business owners along the boardwalk think of him.  You work for Jeff, I partied with him last night blahh blahh. Was this some sort of braggin rights?  Even one of his pilots I had the pleasure of speaking with who lived across the street from me.  Oh the stories I heard. 

If I were in his shoes I would live my life to its fullest.  But also dont cut the workers pay who backs you walk over when your company gets a rasie.  Charles told me it was the Techs who are the most important and without them the company is nothing.  What a BS artists.  But it seems all his core people he trusts are robbin Jeff left and right.  I always kept my ears to the ground and took notes.  I never had a bad exper with Jeff.  Its a shame hes taking the hit on this lawsuit.  Its the people his employees that bring this type of action upon him. As a CEO you must look at the risk your management exposes the company to and adjust. 

This could mean change or fire or keep doing business as normal. Nothing has changed.  I know everything they do over there, every paper the techs are made to sign yadda yeah. Thats why its going to blow up big time.  What if I throw out ANH has contacted me?  Oh lets take it an whole new level.  My comments are going viral.

Note: Knights Att called me Jeffery Scantland is a motion with Federal Court. WTF, cant his att proof read.  Now my names Jeff?  My name is Michael..Come on.. Its only, We know from Federal records, I visit Hooters, I was a supervisor, contacted the IRS and know my names Jeff.

Maybe JK should have sit down with me and ask why Im throwing every atomic bomb at his company. But he wont and hasnt, hes blamed everyone else.  As

Put it this way, if Jeff went out, got kicked out or went employee based almost 60% of the workers would have jobs.  Its the 40% which are convicted fel's or addicted to Oxycodone that have everything to worry.  But wait, if they go employee those 40 % are somewhat protected.  At least they will get insurance, and get help for there addiction.  So that could be a plus.

This is CABL.com posting #317939. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuSd
Posted in reply to: Re: Knight Enterprises Every location by cablecat99
There are 0 replies to this message