Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Man charged with firing gun at cable technicia

Do you one better, Had to string a new drop to the bump in the rear yard so I had my 20 oz straight claw hammer to drive in the j-hook. The lady had a damn grown pit in that yard, everytime I get near the fence he freaks out lunging at me. I tell her 4 times to put him up, she says oh he won't bite, I tell her maam I don't care put his ass in the house(5 time). Finally she concedes and takes him inside, if only for a brief moment. As I come down the ladder she opens the door and here the bastard comes charging me he leaps and snags my tool bag as he did his bottom teeth literally ripped my pants and skin. I promptly grab my straight claw and bash him in the head with the claw, hit him 7 times before he turned loose and came at me again this time I hit him with the flat side of my hammer at which point he hit the ground, I thought I killed him bllod everywhere I'm bleeding his bleeding, I'm pissed and he's sleeping. While all this was going on the old old hag never calls him back, she's watching. she then has the nerve to tell me I will pay for her dog. Really? My ass lady your'e paying for my stitches got 7 that day. The dog, well he lived from what I understand is a little drain bamaged and got 111 stitches...I hate other peoples dogs...
This is CABL.com posting #317631. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuNf
Posted in reply to: Re: Man charged with firing gun at cable technicia by robert1963
There are 0 replies to this message