Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: any info on cui in ga

PantherFan I think you failed to read what I wrote. I never said that there was a problem with CUI back charging. I just wanted to make it clear that They do charge back if your TQA is below 70%. Unlike what you stated previously in this post. CUI back charged me a total of $15 don't know what it was for but it wasn't a issue. I didn't have call backs. And if I had a question they didn't try to make me feel stupid for asking. I had no intentions of making CUI look bad in this forum. What I did want to do is let my personal experience with working with them compare to how much they could expect to earn a week and how many miles driving they could expect to drive earning it.
Like every other contracting company you would ever work for, you can expect to find something that just isn't right when it comes to the installers end.
I have worked for several companies like CUI and out of them all there the best I have found when it comes to making sure there subs and employees have what it takes to do the job right. And not once did not get paid for something that I did.
And PantherFan you say you work there and all but I find that hard to believe with the remark you made about doing the job right and may I couldn't cut it in the "real" world. Ask your QC men and they will tell you what kind of work I did.
Yes you will be expected to go up unsafe poles.
Its clear that some of you thought I had a problem with charge backs. When in fact I feel that there should be a lot more charge backs due to the fact you are constantly having to go back and fix other techs messes from a couple days prior to your arrival and most of that you don't get paid for doing. Last tech on job is responsible. I demanded good work.
PROBLEM with CUI in Anderson was simply 800 miles of driving and $500-$600 for a six day week.
I am trying to get back on board with them after I stupidly out of anger told the area manager to kiss my ass. There is why I am not there.
AND THERE IS NO TOP NOTCH COMPANIES IN THE CABLE INDUSTRY in my opinion but CUI is one of the better to work for.
This is CABL.com posting #317557. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuL3
Posted in reply to: Re: any info on cui in ga by PantherFan
There are 0 replies to this message