Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Corpus Christi

I have had three people call me about Corpus Christi, one offer was for inhouse foreman, and the other two were for foreman on a crew, and it was for the Grande upgrade. The prices were real nice, the foreman offer was a nice salary plus bonus: But, I've been there before and it isn't easy money: The easements suck down there. Like I said, the inhouse job I have is great, home every night, know what my work will be like every day, unless something comes up that needs immediate attention: Bennies are great, Blue Cross and Blue Shield at a crazy low bi-weekly deduction: But, it does have it's moments when I think about hittin' the road again, but that passes as soon as I get the shit straightened out. Usually upper management crap like most inhouse shit is. We are getting ready to upgrade 5 of these systems to all digital, so I imagine I'll have my hands full for a little while after that. Glad to hear you are doin' okay. Doc told me to say "What's Up? He's still hanging tough with MediaCom. Holler at ya later!  Ed.
This is CABL.com posting #317544. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuLQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Corpus Christi by MCSub
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Corpus Christi FUNNYFARM 12/2/2010 6:47:07 PM
Re: Corpus Christi MCSub 12/2/2010 7:47:16 AM