Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: advanced communications

N.C.,(Charlotte), but they got work everywhere. I've been with him 2yrs, he does have long term contractors though, lot of us have been with him 2 yrs or longer. they try to stay out of our way as much as possible so we can work, the thing with advanced is that they are growing & every 3 months or so they switch up our office contacts and come out with a new round of "do it this way now" which inevitably screws the equipment chain up, they want to do it every way but the way that works(have us place our own warehouse orders) so they do something stupid like sending 20 skids of equipment to put in a 10x20 storage unit with stuff that we won't use in 10 months but gotta store (and count)forever, where months before they were flipping out that they had all this equipment out. (a 5 min. phone call and i could of shaved $20 grand off that order alone)With all the b.s. i still like contracting with them though, more so than the other large outfits I've been with, they keep us in work and try to stay efficient for the most part. What can i say, it's dtv
This is CABL.com posting #317410. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuJG
Posted in reply to: Re: advanced communications by KeithJohnson
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: advanced communications KeithJohnson 11/27/2010 4:23:12 PM