Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Knight Enterprises Every location

You must know me too.. 3 posts scoredfit, all for knight, you must be a knight guy.  I was trying to get a rise out of a few others, but youll do.  You got the facts huh, she was working and he tipped her? Ask Mr Barnhouse, he was buying everyone drinks, and spilling all the secrets he could.  I was pissed that a drunk knight shirt wearing scum bag was trying to hit on her even after she said who she was. But it was good that he did, he even smilled for a nice pic, told a few people all he and others are doing to combat Scantland's actions.  I just feel for all Dan cause Bill seems to have alot to say about how hes done after the list of names goes out and how they were bragging about his blowning the whistle on something?  And how he and Jeff and Charles hang out at Janus Live buddy buddy. Amy posted the post and thought it was so funny but she felt bad for him for not shutting up. But he did pay for her and her friends drinks though.

If you splice then you know how it is over there.  Most splicers and mdu worked in the trenchs. Mr. Barnhouse didnt even know me, got his comp cable in back in 09, and plus im looking at a disco for non-payment.  I turned all my stuff in 09, may to be exact.  Are you guys worried about Knight losing its ability to operate in Florida?  Im not, if the splicers are then something must be going on over there thats pretty deep if they get someone whos been a member but is worried about a drunkin Knight supervisor. Even the guy who turned on my neigh cable, knew about me, he just started.  No body warned him I lived next door.  He told me the guy suing knight was a pill head and was a tech who was the worst tech there and he pissed cause knight fired him.  So i wasnt suppprised with Bill sayin I smoked out every morning with him.  The only time I smoked out was with my manger in manatee at the shop around 5-6 pm waiting for routes to get to the shop, which we put together for the following days work.  I must have a twin then?  After researching all jeffs companies there are being sued, Janus Live got a few guys are suing him last month, his club Pure got sued and his SC is also.  Department of Labor for the bury crews.  Im not the only one I dont feel alone now. 
All the while he keeps the same lawyer. 

Wheres the Tampabay guy who started this thread,

His attempt to rally everyone lead to a few more opt-ins and they STILL WORK FOR KNIGHT.... So is it backfiring? I think so. I feel for those guys, the 100 charge backs finally got to um, as it will to hundreds others. I hear SC techs are looking for my number to ask me about this suit. 

I keep saying this could have been avoided, but everytime I back off, another jackass starts shit and I put another poker in the file.  Mr Barnhouse, make sure you keep very good millage records for your 2010 tax returns, I know your not driving 40,000 miles this year to offset the 90k you made...That 200 bucs to Pasco wont help you this tax season :)

This is CABL.com posting #317391. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuJn
Posted in reply to: Re: Knight Enterprises Every location by scoredfitting
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Knight Enterprises Every location cablecat99 12/9/2010 9:44:13 AM