Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: David Lego's Death

OK you guys are all gonna love the latest. I have found out that she has no insurance, doesn't have a job, lives with family, has 3 kids, and her husband is in prison. I have been told by the attorney that I hired that if she has no assets they will not file a lawsuit against her. Today when I got the police report it has at least 10 discrepencies on it. It says that he was not visable becaue he was wearing dark clothes, since when is a cream hoodie and khaki pants dark clothing? Also it says that there is a merge sign on the ramp when there isn't one. It says the speed limit was 55 when the sign clearly says that it is 25 and then changes to 45 up ahead. The report states that he was hit at dusk, since when is 7:44 am dusk? Also in the spot that should have her estimated speed and it is blank. They did no tests to see if she was drunk or high, never checked her cell records. What it sounds like to me is that they just did a quick look around and decided that they weren't going to charge her. The accident report says that she is not at fault. I have checked into the uninsured motorist on my insurance and they may not pay anything because he is being classified as a pedestrian by the police. Since his life insurance didn't take effect until November 1 and he died October 27 they won't even talk to me. This bitch has taken everything from me. Thank you all for letting me vent and for all of your support.
This is CABL.com posting #316654. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuxu
Posted in reply to: Re: David Lego's Death by skidmark
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: David Lego's Death lashdawg 11/10/2010 3:55:55 PM