Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All about the people

sweaty you chicken hawking, inbred, mongoloid, so many things have come out of the space program there are too many to list.. It not only raised the standard of living by the scientific breakthroughs, but  it created thousands of jobs. If anything they should give more funding for it.

We cry out about illegal immigrants mainly because (Now I'll write this slow for you because I know you can't read fast)  Because they are here illegally!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not saying all illegals are doing this but they are putting a drain on the vary government programs you yourself depend on to live. Why should we the tax payers have to support people that are not legal residents when we already have more than enough freeloading, lazy, shiftless, assholes like you to deal with?

As far as coming to the US to try for a better life, I don't know of any American that are against anyone doing that. Isn't that one of the main reasons people started to come here in the first place. (As long as they enter the country legally)

Yes there are many languages spoken in this country, nothing wrong with that. But seeing that the founding fathers of this country spoke English as their first language and that all the documents our government and country are founded on are written in English and English has been the prominent language for over 200 years here in the USA. Why should everything be bi-lingual? No one cares what language anyone speaks at home or when among their friends, but when the go to the DMV or conduct business in this country (that was founded by English speaking people) why should the government or company have to speak Spanish or provide bi-lingual information? With your thinking then the government and business in this country should know all 200 + languages so that everyone could just speak whatever language they wish.

Do you realize how much money has to be spent every year just by having documents printed bi-lingually? Just the numbers on the 2010 census was 15 billion dollars. The only things that comes out of is the census is to determine each state's Congressional seats and how to distribute government funds. That money could have been much less without the cost of bi-lingual communications..Hell it could have gone to the space program where it would have done some good. If it cost 15 billion for the census just imagine the cost of having to print every government form bi-lingually every year. That doesn't even count the cost to privet companies.

Why is it that all this bi-lingual communication is only done in Spanish? As I stated in a previous thread back in the 1970's when all this bi-lingual stuff started the Spanish speaking community said that their culture in the United States was in danger of dieing because they could not speak their language in dealing with the government. Is the Spanish culture so weak that when in a traditionally English speaking country it dies when they can only speak it at home? If that is indeed the case then perhaps it is time to stop keeping it alive by throwing government dollars at it by offering bi-lingual  communications.

sweaty I realize that that post is most likely to long for you to have read completely and that you have your mind on what bus station your going to chicken hawk at tonight so I really don't expect a intelligent coherent reply from you..
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #316525. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuvp
Posted in reply to: All about the people by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: All about the people sweatforhire 11/6/2010 6:32:59 PM