Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone know how to...

Well Farmer, you aren't exactly with Gary there.  You are using a Droid (which I hope was better than my HTC Hero I had that I had to mash the screen too).  Thing is though...you aren't using an iPhone.  I hear alot of people swear by them, but I personally think it sucks.  Not necessarily the phone, but the service.  AT&T sucks and so does their spotty 3G service.  As for the iPhone and their apps... big whoop.

I have an HTC Touch Pro 2. 

I have to call my order into Pizza Hut instead of spending 10 minutes using the app for the iPhone just so I can see what the pizza looks like when I order it.

I have weather radar apps on my TP2, so no big plus for the iphone there.

What about my battery that just crapped out on my TP2, I bought a new one on eBay for $15 bucks.  Changed it out in 2 minutes.  Try that with an iPhone.

I pay 50 bucks a month for unlimited nationwide talk, text, and data with Boost Mobile... How much is AT&T postpaid for iPhone again?

My phone slides open to a full QWERTY keyboard.  Gotta "mash" on the iPhone screen for all your texts.

I can go on and on.  But honestly, I would buy an old Motorola RAZR before I buy an iPhone. 

Just my opinion.  Thanks for letting me rant
This is CABL.com posting #316475. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuuB
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone know how to... by 1FARMER
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Anyone know how to... 1FARMER 11/5/2010 12:48:12 PM