Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Vote

sweaty you inbred mongoloid ass hole, I never said that only English should be spoken in this country...I said English should be our official language. You should know how to speak, read, and write it if you want to live in this country. The government should stop having to print everything in 2 languages, Just think of the money that would save. If the Spanish culture in this country can only be preserved by having to have bi-lingual public schools, government forms, etc( this was their main argument to getting things bi-lingual) then perhaps it should die out. None of the other immigrant groups that have come to this country over the years have demanded everything be bi-lingual why then did we start to allow it for the Spanish speaking people?

Hell my wife is from Japan and she is taking English classes so she can learn the language. She told me it's the only way that will allow her to truly understand the country and the people. When I lived in Japan I learned the language, I will not say I speak it like a native or that I knew what everyone was saying all the time but I tried. I never insisted that everything be bi-lingual. 
America needs a national language and for historical reasons it should be English.

"Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country."
Theodore Roosevelt

By the way why are you even commenting on this thread? You don't vote you said so before. You just suckle at the governments tit and don't contribute anything. Once again something you posted.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #316462. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuuo
Posted in reply to: Re: Vote by sweatforhire
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Vote skidmark 11/4/2010 7:44:38 PM
Re: Vote sweatforhire 11/4/2010 6:52:44 PM