Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Vote

Exactly, this is AMERICA. Founded by a people who spoke what language? English? Fucking A straight. Americans can speak whatever language they want, but ENGLISH is, should and always will be Americas FIRST language.

Personally I wouldn't smoke a joint with you on principle alone. You are too fucking liberal like all the rest of the liberal cry ass bitches in this country with all the politically correct bullshit that started this country on the road to fucking ruin. I don't reply to you because I disagree with your views but will defend to the death your right to express them. But the English language needs to be returned as this great nations first language.

I recall people like you years ago saying that Spanish was the language we all HAD to learn because that was the future. Guess what? Y'all were fucking WRONG! The new 'fear' states that Chinese is the future. Think the illegals that won't learn/speak English are going to speak fucking Chinese? Where does it end. If we continue your way it will only end in the demise of this, the finest country on this planet and that simply is unacceptable. English was, is and always will be Americas first language. Open your eyes and see what the fuck is going on around you.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #316397. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbutl
Posted in reply to: Re: Vote by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Vote johnmc3 11/3/2010 8:17:15 AM