Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: titan sattlite!!

Dont Do It. I have a 5200 judgement against owner Peter Estevez for not paying on over 40 jobs done in June. Another technician they wrote a bad check for 1500 and he has warrant out for peter Estevez arrest. Every Friday is a different line of BS as to why they cant pay. one week it was "we fedexed the check to the supervisor then 3 days later have a different story. Im friends with the supervisor and he still never got that fedex it was a big lie.  Or the best one was when they wait till 1130 AM on a saturday when the bank closes at noon texting me saying Im at the bank to deposit your money but i just realized I have the wrong invoice and cant pay you. These are invoices sent by email 3 weeks ago. That was a holiday weekend so i didnt get paid till tuesday that week. Finally we had to tell them from now on no pay on Friday, no more work that weekend or until we are paid. I only worked for them for 6 weeks. i was working for another contractor and the contractor got pushed out by directsat and these brought in and this was the end result.       

This is CABL.com posting #316364. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbusO
Posted in reply to: Re: titan sattlite!! by EshoreJoe
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: titan sattlite!! EshoreJoe 11/2/2010 1:15:48 AM