Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Court ruling last week

I read the ruling its online, I agree with the ruling, Comcast was not a joint employee based off the information presented to the court.Now you have Bright House, its going to be harder to prove a joint employee, but there is evidence to support this. At least in the case of the commercial installers. A BH employee was onsite during every installation helping and key point Directing our work. This changed of course after the lawsuit, but it was to late. Also key BH personal attended supervisor meetings for years directing supervisors and Knight on installations and quality issues. Its when you have Knight and Bh directing the contractors "supervisors" and some managers which were part as contractors. How can you have a manager of a office paid as a contractor running the business. In my opinion Bright House has played a small role in directly controlling Knights contractors. Im glad on those installs we took video and pictures as as jokes showing stupid things. BH has top notch counsel its apparent by there motions and discovery requests, where as knights in my opinion are riding the coat tails for leadership. Cbleman1, have you been following the big push in the Senate to close the gap and increase fines for companies that operated in this manner. Its started a new industry or exploding it, Risk Management, just google 1099 contractors
This is CABL.com posting #316322. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbur8
Posted in reply to: Court ruling last week by cbleman1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Court ruling last week thand1 10/31/2010 2:16:32 PM