Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hughesnet installer Pay

Keep workin and fallin for that B.S. and you'll be the one getting discount services for not makin enough money, well at least that way when the installer comes to your house you can have him "fish" ALL outlets and get your house postwired for "FREE". If i BUY it i SELL it, if i RUN it i get paid for it! In other words i get paid for doing my job. Now if company is buyin pole and sacrete then i don't mind doin a pole mount, it's easier with your feet on the ground anyway, but wallfishes, no way in hell!! Too much liability involved, thats the problem with these shady companies, they want all the profit with none of the risk! Tell them you'll wallfish for free if they will assume responsibility for any damages, or at least pay your liability insurance for you, they won't of course, cause they know you will do it anyway. (And there lies the whole problem!!) You'll notice i don't work for them anymore, we made a stand against this years ago, but then guys decided they would rather have a shitty job than no job, so once they found enough of you guys to do the extras for free we were let go, so i really don't care if you do it ALL for free or not!! And now when i drive down the street and see cables hangin from the roof to the ground and ran all over the front of a brand new $300,000 house i just laugh. (Ya really do get what you pay for) 
This is CABL.com posting #316119. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuoR
Posted in reply to: Re: Hughesnet installer Pay by jkoen2009
There are 0 replies to this message