Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Splicers and Sweep Techs Needed

First of all what region are you working in??? I try my best to work with other regions to see what manpower is available. Second, if you read the message you will notice that sweep work is not available yet, but will be in the coming weeks. Third, if you have a problem with the ad you should be voicing your concerns to your supervisor, not on the cable bar. Wasting your time griping here will not get you any further ahead.

>
>
>>Worldbridge Broadband is in need of splicers and sweep techs for our northeast operations. Splicers are needed for projects in New York and Connecticut as well as possible upcoming projects in Ohio and West Virginia.
>>
>>We will also be needing qualified sweep techs for projects in Pennsylvania in the coming weeks. Worldbridge provides the bucket and fuel as well as benefits (Health, Dental, 401K, Flex spending plan, hotel allowance (up to 100%)) and test gear.
>>
>>If interested in splicing call Chris @ 814-880-9441. Sweep call John @ 814-880-3508 or Scott @ 814-231-4481. Qualified hard working candidates only, please!!!!
>>it really sucks that i am a sweep tech for worldbridge but Im not working and theyre trying to hire new sweep techs my advise is to take care of your own FIRST

This is CABL.com posting #31529. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mimH
Posted in reply to: Re:Splicers and Sweep Techs Needed by KLIMBERMN
There are 0 replies to this message