Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Realistic Earning Expectations Doing DTV Insta

I have worked for DTV for almost 2 years now.  My first few months I got screwed by the companies I worked for and almost went to the poorhouse.  Then I got on with a small local company that takes care of me.  This summer when things were booming (and I was busting serious ass) I was earning well over 5k a month, even after expenses.  When things were slower I tend to bring home between 3500 and 4k a month after expenses ( I work in the hood so I get no custom).  I get about 100 bucks in chargebacks each check which I write off in taxes (they still piss me off though and I know I am getting screwed by dtv).  My company eats quite a few chargebacks if they think they are bull, but I still have to eat some.  Most important thing is to get on with a company that cares.  My guys are tough but they know to make money they need to keep their techs happy.  Still can be rough though.  But I have two top college degrees and I still have no other way in making such money nowadays.
This is CABL.com posting #314967. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbt6h
Posted in reply to: Re: Realistic Earning Expectations Doing DTV Insta by theloner1950
There are 0 replies to this message