Create your free account now! Sign up

Costa Rica

I needed to make an appointment today for a service call to a property today for a cable and internet problem. After being on hold withTime Warner for 15 minutes I was sent to a person that could barely speak english. This person refused to set up and Appointment because I could not provide the last four digits of the Soc. Sec. number that they had on file.Theyhave access to all the personall information on accounts. I was not looking for any personal info just a technician to make a service call.(I work for a vacation property management company)I explained that we make several appts. every day for cable internet issues for our guest. SHe refused to put me throught to her supervisor. I asked where are you at..She stated Costa Rica..What has the cable industry turned into??? I hung up and tried again only to be re-routed once again to Costa Rica..Finally 1 1/2 hours later I was able to make an service appt. NOw we have Embarq sending our calls to India to be resolved and have to speak to someone that can't speak plain English..I just makes me so mad. Here the linemen are not making money and we are sending work to Costa Rica to have someone that barely speaks english to answer phones and set up appts. very frustrating.
This is CABL.com posting #314952. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbt52
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Costa Rica Anasazi 10/6/2010 7:02:36 AM