Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is it just me

No, not sayin you fell off line? Just sayin some people get tired of arguing just for the sake of arguing. Most wish for the arguer to at least try and show his point of view, or to answer sensible questions, in other words they want to know WHY you feel the way you do. you don't debate anything, u just take the side of the minority to get some kind of attention, you don't care if the attention is positive or negative as long as someone includes you. So there is no reason to try to have a conversation with you because even if you agree you will go out of your way to start shit. well you started the shit and the ones who got tired of it no longer wish to play your game. I enjoyed Sab and some of the others contributions to this site and at least they could communicate why they felt the way they did even if it wasnt the majority rule. I won't argue with you either, i have a feelin u just like to argue, it takes all kinds to make the world interesting and if thats the worst i encounter today it's a good day. As i said before, Happy Fishin!
This is CABL.com posting #314907. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbt5j
Posted in reply to: Re: Is it just me by sweatforhire
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Is it just me 1FARMER 10/5/2010 2:24:39 PM
Re: Is it just me cablemn86 10/5/2010 12:32:28 PM