Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splice info needed

I was working for ASI in Dalass back in 82, a couple came in from NC, splicing team. She walked onto a job with over 200 men humpin poles, she climbeb and spliced her 20+ everyday, these guys were cool, they came in, got the work and pumped in out for over 2 years. Her father passed away and she inherited the family business, a country store back in NC, we gave them a big going away party, an 82 party. Her and her husband sat down on the end of the couch and thanked everyone for the send off, now this is a full blown party ok? Snortin Wiska and drinkin Cocan kinda thing, they were thankful for the send off but weren't part of the indulgence.

I'll never forget her, and it's not a thing, it's respect. She wasn't a mouth, she never strut her shit, hell you could put a smoke out in the palm of her hand, she worked. Put a lot of us to shame, her ole man was just as determimed.

There are very few women that have ever inpressed me in this field, most husband/wife crews are in UG, and all you hear is well, ya the drunk bitch

NC hope you guys are well
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #314829. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbt33
Posted in reply to: Re: Splice info needed by SpeedLasher
There are 0 replies to this message