Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sales Reps please watch out for Broadband Inte

GUYS your comments aren't cool

CablePro: I agree with you about the DUI thing... WHY?? BUT I think I have an idea why it comes into play...The MSO says to every cable contractor (sales and install) run a background check using this certain company. Now the cable company doesn't have time nor do they care if you are doing sales only or installs.. They are asking one thing... BACK GROUND CLEAN? I may be wrong but using my common sense I think the cable company doesn't have time to say "well you are doing sales only so.. you are good". Again, I may be wrong. One more thing, I can name three guys in your same shoes, according to what you have written, that have DUI's and can't work in certain places or work with certain MSOs. I don't think it is right but they could care less what I think.

To the person that posted that he is a drunk... or was one.. COME ON... Who hasn't had too much to drink and made a bad decision and drove home? The people without a DUI in their past are the ones that just didn't get caught or for better words, unlucky. I try my hardest to not drink and drive and if I know I have to drive I have no more than 2 beers. I do realize that if I get one I might just end up working at Mcdonalds because these MSOs mean business these days. Same thing goes with fighting at bars. Boy do I want to clock some people but have to hold back because I need to make money. IT SUCKS... 

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #313775. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtM3
Posted in reply to: Re: Sales Reps please watch out for Broadband Inte by cablepro26
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sales Reps please watch out for Broadband Inte Stormrider 9/18/2010 8:34:37 PM