Create your free account now! Sign up

Sales Reps please watch out for Broadband Interact

Sales Reps please be cautious of Broadband Interactive, i started dealing with this company 3 weeks ago, for a job as a sales rep, everything sounded great, they are really smooth talkers, please make a note of that, they told me for 2 weeks, they were going to have me come to work, then they would just keep saying one more day then you can come over and over again, so finally 2 weeks go by before they event submit my background check, they 'supposably get the results back a week later 'NOW I AM 3 WEEKS IN' and tell me i failed the background check , they dug in to information from when i was event a teenager that I dont think they should of been seeing, i am almost 30 years old, 'I HAVE NOTHING ON MY RECORD' So now after 3 weeks they tell me i failed my background check and i have still not gone to work yet, please keep in mind also this is a sales rep job, driving my own vehicle, they tell me i failed because of a dui i got in 06 for a sales rep position! lmfao! never heard of such a thing, on top of that the dui is not event on my record cause i got 2 years court supervision back in 06 to have it erased after the 2 years were up! I dont event having a speeding ticket on my record! On top of that anytime they tell me they will call me back in a few hours or the next day I wouldn't here from them for atleast 2 or 3 days so they lied to me  about everything! I turned down about 5 other jobs for this job, after all this time they kept me in limbo, i basically have almost ran out of money and dont have enough money to get back on the road to go to work, i just want the rest of you to be aware of this cause i would hate for this to happen to anybody else,Also I have no reason to bad mouth a company but after almost ten years in the business doing work for At&t, Sbc, Charter, Cox, Comcast, and Quest and never failing  a background check ever! And never having this many problems with one company i must let the rest of you know to be cautious of this company!Have a blessed day!
This is CABL.com posting #313645. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtKX
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Sales Reps please watch out for Broadband Inte johnbracket 9/18/2010 10:07:06 AM
Re: Sales Reps please watch out for Broadband Inte drifterdawg 9/17/2010 8:34:19 PM
Re: Sales Reps please watch out for Broadband Inte cablepro26 9/17/2010 1:59:57 PM