Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:anyone know how the protel project in Tucson is going?

Hey I sent you that mail. Mark didn't yell nor did he use foul language. I said he got bent, that which he did. I do not appreciate you changing what I said. All the rest is true, but that is cable, man there is alot of shit to put up with. I obviously did not think it was too bad or I would not be waiting for the work to start...would I.

>Well i this got an email from precision cable and he said mark the splicing cordinatoor yelled at him and used foul language with him when he askED if the secret about jim leaving at the end of january was true after he spent money and moved to arizona from arkansas spent 65o dollars on insurance got a phone for who knows how much then waited 6 hours trying to sing his contract (because we all know that john is the biggest power hungry pain in the ass there is for a person that doesnt even know a thing about cable ) any way then as usual got the run around about the phone then was told that he probably couldnt get any work for atleast a few weeks from the time he singed the contract even though he was told he would go straight to work as soon as he got every thing in order he also stated in his email that mark g doesnt return phone calls even after leaving him ten messages SO I GUESS I SAY GO AHEAD AND DECIDE WHERE YOU WANT TO WORK BUT BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
This is CABL.com posting #31286. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miiM
There are 0 replies to this message