Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Beware of Protel!!!

Read the heading
>I must put my two cents worth in here. I know of at least three subs that i trust,<i have worked for and have worked for me. all are honest.> have had bad things to say about protel from their exp. with PROTEL. thats all i need to know. I trust this info. Do as you will i wont be screwed if i have a warning.Im a smart dowg because i have ears and a brain.
>
>>I disagree, Eli Mckay has broken his word with me and did not pay what we had agreed upon. If fact he hasn't paid a dime of what he said he would. So educate yourself before you speak facts based upon opinion. Protel will fail when the word gets out. If you like I have a signed document and I bet you wont find a check cut in my name from them.
>>
>>>Gary, reading your posting here is very strange. You want to 'state the facts' then at least have the nads to tell the truth! The fact is that Protel pays EVERYONE as agreed and they are a great company. Mike gave you a chance that most other wouldn't have. You also forgot to mention why {sniffle sniffle} you were fired from your job {sniffle sniffle}.
>>>The fact is, Corpus closed down for a month (as if that's unususal for that to happen) but now Corpus is fired back up and Protel will finish the job and continue to grow. Gary, please stop, it's sour grapes. PROTEL IS A GREAT COMPANY AND PAYS EEVRYONE AS AGREED. Mike Keyser, Ben, Jim S, Eli and the rest of the staff at Protel are great people. Call us and check us out.
This is CABL.com posting #31281. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miiH
Posted in reply to: Re:Beware of Protel!!! by retro man
There are 0 replies to this message