Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: nashville

First thing... THERE IS A company doing sales in Nashville (Comcast).. They DO NOT have the install contract, nor will they.. They seem like they are getting charged back on quite a bit of stuff... The mgr even said it..." If you go to the ghetto you will probably see a charge back"

Second thing.. RMH is anything but shady.. I just left that same company that you called "shady, I think".  I never made less than 4000 a week..80% of the time it was over 5000.  This was not for Comcast nor was it in actually in Nashville.. So before you make up info that you don't know anything about please do a bit of research or ask one of us.. It is not fair that you call a company shady that continually had a paycheck mailed to me weekly that was exact and on time. Please respect the companies like RMH. They are not your low life startup company that will take any piece of paper handed to them. If Jim didn't make Omaha happen it was for a reason. 99% of the time that reason is because "his guys" can't make any money in that market. RMH and RCH have set standards that other companies should be following.

AGAIN, I don't mean to be rude but I get annoyed by people down talking companies that are actually good and doing positive things for our industry.. Do realize that the number one guy in the country chooses to work for RMH and has done so for quite some time. That in its self should tell you what kind of company we are discussing.

Currently I am not an employee nor am I doing contract work for RMH. Nor RMH or Jim asked me to post this. Actually they probably don't even know that their name has been mentioned. But I decided to leave Tennessee because small towns make me nauseous and I am not ruled by the mighty dollar.

SALESDAWG
This is CABL.com posting #312469. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtrZ
Posted in reply to: Re: nashville by wallfishguy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: nashville wallfishguy 9/8/2010 2:10:46 PM