Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

first off guy I do the hiring.  And if you base your opinion off this forum then you are a bad judge of character for doing that. If you think any of these guys have good charater from what they post I hate to see what kind of shop you run.  What these guys post on the bar would surely cause problems in my camp because my guys and me do not tolerate racist bull crap or guys who think they are better than anyone else.  You would be a fool to hire anyone in this post if you can read and interpet what they are saying. 

Well thats cool I understand that you are these guys friends abd you are biased because I really do not see where I have posted anything like these guys, but opinions arelike assholes everybody has one. Good luck and good rittance. 
By the way I have told you what this post is for so if you do not want to be like these guys then do not post on this post anymore.  If you do oh well you get a smack down also.  BUt as you see I am a reasonable man and try yo discourage serious intelligent guys not to post here because I am toying with them but you are welcome to reply to koin your friends. I cant believe that you think the posters on here have good character and you would hire them, can you read what they post? You have on some serious rose colored glasses guy.
This is CABL.com posting #312461. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtrR
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by Rex Jones
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum Rex Jones 9/5/2010 9:53:15 AM
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum Rex Jones 9/4/2010 11:08:15 PM
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum LocoDawg 9/4/2010 10:35:45 PM