Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

Yea thats right I worked in Bermuda.  I see that contract got your attention lmao.  you keep checking me out like you want to hire me and yes I will work for a racist for the right price because unlike you, the only color is what I see, and you got to be ablr to pay for the skilllz LMAO

I told you you are my best fan,  thanks for promoting me and my skills.  I have your ticket to annubiss the movie already waiting. LMAO.  I dot see anything like that on your resume. LMAO. Sucka. Cant wait until your jerky friends see the info you have posted.

I dont cry when things dont go may way they have going my way the whole time.  HMM let evaluate it:
1 you continue to post here andhelping me make this post the longest on the bar, 2 you keep looking me up and promoting my skills
3 you called me an arrogant n--ger and I called you out; now all on the bar knows that you are a racist. 
4 you p messaged me after I gave a good talking to you have not done that again and because I exposed you as a racist. 
5 I do not use the profanity you have posted on the bar (this move prompted admin to put the disclaimer on the forum because of you and your cronies)
6 I warned toast and got him suspended for letting him put his foot in his mouth.
What's not going my way?  sucka. 

The tripped out thing is you think I played the race card when It is documented that you are one of the few that abused and used racial slurs on the bar. Stupid if you donr know people can go to your profile and see all the posts you have ade.  There will see all the racial slurs you and some of your pals have used.  Watch out.  You could be black balled. LMAO Ahh hhaa you cant beat me.  

Just keep giving me my props "son".  Oh by the way this post just keeps getting longer and longer. (yes Stereotype me on the longer and longer statement, I am sure you are jealous of that too) 
you racist you have been exposed.
This is CABL.com posting #312412. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtq4
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum cablegyswfla 9/4/2010 4:29:40 PM