Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

hey there racist how are you today.  I see you got up the nerve to post here again too bad you cant call me what you really want to.  Oh yea admin stop you because you and your klan brothers used the n word so much.  I guess I had nothing to do with admin making you stop that.  

You are really confused but I am going to help you out and explain this in simple terms.  You and some of your pals kept calling me and using the n-word.  Now as for me I have not posted any racial slurs towards you or any one else on the bar.  Admin noticed that you were starting to get out of hand which would possibly tarnish the rep of the bar as being a racist site that he decided to put the disclaimer.  That was because you and your pals continously used the n word so much.  I feel proud to know that I smacked you down like I did toast.  You need to stop trying to get me insulted and get home before your boyfriend loco biaach slaps you for not giving him attention. LMAO.

I see that you have not posted that word in reference to anyone on the bar since, I know you recognized you put your foot in your mouth. Even you racist buddy hookman has cut it out now thats making positive changes to the bar.  Something you obviously are not here to do.  Sucka

This is CABL.com posting #312390. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtqI
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum annubiss 9/4/2010 11:13:32 AM