Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: prince

i worked for them damn near 10 years ago . their checks cashed every week and i had a truck to run into the ground and go over speed bumps doing 70. thats about the only good i remember .
   a quick funny story i never forget about them. Everybodys bitching why are we driving company trucks and having to buy the gas. we are employees its illegal blah blah blah. Prince said no the gas is included in the codes we pay you. pretty soon everybody was bitching about it. about once every other month at prince youll show up and theyll have 2 dozen donuts and a box of coffee in the morning. its like feeding the pigs before you slaughter him. so at this meeting they invent this new code called a GA gas allowance. its a whopping 1.50. you get 1 GA for every job. sounds good right ? well they lowered every other code by 1.50 too. so the outlet you got 13.00 for last week now pays 11.50 plus 1 GA code. now for the really messed up part. You only get 1 GA code per job so say you goto a job and did 4 outlets . that was 4 x 11.50 + 1 GA code = 47.50. last week it was 4 x 13 = 52.00 no GA code. that was princes answer to paying for gas in their trucks when we were employees. i quit them about 2 weeks later.
This is CABL.com posting #312345. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtpZ
Posted in reply to: Re: prince by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: prince dhollen 9/3/2010 11:28:49 PM