Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The ruling class

you are the one that calls black men arrogant n--gers so what up racist.  YOu used the word so own it jerk. lmao.  You are a racist and yea I called you out on it.  YOur racist vile is on the bar forever, to remind you of what you said and are. Dont get mad with me for calling you a racist which you are.  Now you want to make it a political issue, but I know you racist. 

You started playing the race card and now you want to say its me. I have not called anyone here a racist name even though you tried to grasp for straws trying to prove that I was racist for saying whites, but I have not called anyone a honky, cracker or any racist name; check my post toif you think I am in error. 

I do not have a roblem being called black but you took it to a new level by calling me an arrogant n--ger, that ignited everything.  It ignited so much that you used it so much that admin had to stop you from using it and you have the nerve to compliment admin.  He put that disclaimer there because of you stupid not because I was over using the word.  The guy had to threaten you with suspention to get some of you guys to calm down. 
Goodsky I'll give you a chance to apologize for calling me an arrogant n---ger and we can get past this. I ll stop reminding people tht you exposed your racist mindset and the post wasnt even that serious.  If you do not I know what I am thinking is true you are a RACIST AND YOU PLAYED THE RACE CARD AND GOT SMACKED DOWN MENTALLY FOR IT.  jUST APOLOGIZE BECAUSE RACIST USE THAT WORD' STUPID. LMAO
This is CABL.com posting #312276. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtoS
Posted in reply to: Re: The ruling class by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The ruling class goodsky 9/3/2010 10:44:31 AM