Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why do Blacks Tear Everything Up

You are so old thats why you ask me that.  I told you a sherman is a civil war general.  YOu served with him ancient gramps. LMAO.  Put up your boots and hooks.  Go back to the oldfolks home oldman.  I dont mix it up with elders because I know you are old, senille, and set in your ways.  NO amount of talking with will change your view.  Put the hooks up old man and accept that you had your time and now the new cable dawgs are here so stay out of the fight; you may get your feelings hurt and I do not want that I got you so mad that you had a heart attack on my mind.  I dont like smashing old people, so I just let them talk. You may have been a big bad dawg in ya day but now you shoud letting off some of that knowledge to the bar.  As you and I know "you are always learning in this biz".  You are too old to be caught up in this mess gramps, put up a post that is meaningful some of these guys a fools.  LMAO. 

I just answered your question. You should be ashamed anyway for being here.  If you are a gramps you should nt want to participate in this post.  The title of this post is "why do blacks tear up everything" but you are asking cable questions.  Start a post asking your question, which is a good one and I will reply. Get out of here gramps and dont let these guys lead you, you are the elder' so show these guys how to act.  You are in the wrong post gramps.  LIke I said I do not like to mix it up with ya gramps but I will tell you your question has no relevance to this post, but it needs a better forum so you can get an intelligent answer.  With some of the riff raff here that may be impposible.  Take it easy Gramps, no need for me and you to tangle. LMAO
This is CABL.com posting #312274. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtoQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Why do Blacks Tear Everything Up by linegramps
There are 0 replies to this message