Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

man if you saw my resume you would be mad because you dont have the experience I have sucka.  YOu are a hack and the only reason you have a job is because the boss is your relative.  Other than that nobody knows you.  YOu and your work are insignificant.  BY the way I see you followed my command to reply here. LMAO. Yea right you are into fiber as a prep, you do not spice fiber as I do and as you said make penetrations so I can come in and do the real work.  lmao. You dont want to see my work because it will verify that you are a no nothing hack.  (p.s. that a cable mans term for a slacker no nothing, I know youdid not knwo that becauseyou have never called me that 
Keep it up I am going for the longest post on the bar and your stuid azz is helpimg me do that.  NOw if I tell you why I am keeping it going and you keep replying now who playn who.  This post just gets bigger with each insult. I just want to see how long I can keep it going.  NOw that I have told you whats up continue to be a dummy and make it bigger.  Yea I am doing a dance a hat dnance on ya head; sucka. LMAO
This is CABL.com posting #312241. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtoj
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by johnmc3
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum bushmaster 9/3/2010 12:40:23 AM
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum johnmc3 9/2/2010 11:18:25 PM