Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Motorcyclist facing prison for filiming police

Maryland has a law about recording someone without their knowledge, when it is politcally motivated Tripp/Lewinski they refuse to prosecute, but when they want to cover their ass they're all over it. Most cops have control issues and think they can do as they please. Six years ago a Jeep was stolen in San Diego, 800 miles from where I live. It was the same color but differant year and model from my wifes. The stolen ones license plate was one number differant from ours and the person that made out the report missed by one number. The Benicia police followed my wife into Vallejo and did a "felony take down" as they call it, multiple officers with guns drawn, screaming at her, with my then 3 year old son in the back seat, they had my wife on her knees, hands behind her head in the middle where I-780 turns into a surface street at I-80. The kicker to it all is that they knew they had the wrong vehicle before they turned on the red lights, and did it anyway. My wife works for the City of Benicia and knows the dispatcher who confirmed that the officer was informed there was a mistake made.
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Winston Churchill
This is CABL.com posting #311921. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbti9
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Motorcyclist facing prison for filiming police drifterdawg 8/31/2010 3:54:39 PM