Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

I knew you wouldn't comprehend the post anal-lube-ss I never said anything about the Egyptian people being scavengers you slow witted dweeb,

I said Anubis "depicted with a black jackals head, not because the Egyptians were black but because the jackals were scavengers eating the rotted flesh of the dead, the flesh having turned black from the soil of the Nile river valley."

Now exactly where in that statement did I call the Egyptian people scavengers?

I see your outcome based education is showing again. You really need to work on your reading comprehension....

So you never answered the question of does Anubis own you or are you trying to talk like Mush Mouth? I'm betting I called it correctly
with "because you do not pay attention to details because you are unintelligent" By your response I hit the nail right on the head.

Everyone here on the bar has seen you play the racist card any time you don't agree with or understand anything someone else says. That is the mark of a frightened small minded person.

Well my rotting flesh eating scavenging anal-lube-ss dance some more for me.

I gotta go now I gotta get down to Dunbar High School I don't want to miss the march.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #311745. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtgj
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Distraction? annubiss 8/29/2010 6:18:10 AM