Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

anal-lube-ss I will ask you this again because you never answered this the first time (maybe you did not understand the question due to your limited cognitive skills) Oh I sorry there I go using words you don't understand again. (cognitive means to understand) But I digress
oh there I go again..... 

The question is: Just where in any of my 1100 + posts over 14 years on this site have I posted a racist slur?

Now I do have a couple of other questions for you, for someone that claims to be so smart why do you misspell your screen name The word is Anubis, you have it spelled with 2 ss, are you trying to tell everyone that you belong to Anubis? Does he own you? I thought slavery ended in this country some 145 years ago. Or are you trying to act like one of the Cosby kids, Mush Mouth? Or is it because you do not pay attention to details because you are unintelligent?  (my  personal choice)

Was it your choice to associate your name with a Greek word for a lesser Egyptian god. One that was replaced by Osiris and relegated to a minor role in the underworld. So I guess you would say he was a looser....(Wow maybe you did get it right, must of been a accident) He depicted with a black jackals head, not because the Egyptians were black but because the jackals were scavengers eating the rotted flesh of the dead, the flesh having turned black from the soil of the Nile river valley. So you chose your screen name because you want to be known as a scavenger that likes rotting flesh?(maybe you should have picked opossum or maggot) And you say skidmark is a sick pervert......

Well anal-lube-ss I know you are having trouble understanding this post so I'll give you a few years to figure it all out.

Oh yeah one last thing..............Dance anal-lube-ss danceLMFAO

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #311721. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtfV
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by annubiss
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Distraction? annubiss 8/28/2010 3:18:03 AM
Re: Distraction? skidmark 8/27/2010 10:52:42 PM