Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: united states of america

Who gives a shit..how do you know they are innocent? You trust the news? Washout your head gear man...the gov't and corporate AmeriKa control the media. Plain and simple. You get what they want you to get, no more no less...and then you have knee jerk reactions like a bunch of sheep..You have no idea what to believe unless you have seen an action first hand and then seen the "news" and how it was reported..I have, several times while in the Marines, and what was reported was totally contrary to what actally happened.Shit happens in war, people die, some innocent some not, that is the cost of war..We are fortunate here that one as not taken place since the Civil War, funny name in itself. All you have to do is put yourself in the footgear of another nation to understand why people around the globe hate us...We constantly stick our nose in their business in the name of democracy..How arrogant of us. What is the difference between that and if we were facist or communist? Nothing!  It is expanding your empire regardless of what you call it..It ain't right! We are a society of spoiled assholes who consume at an alaming rate and continue to conquer other little guys for their natural resources becasue that is what counts in the end game..Watch, fresh water is next on the list...think about it whle you chug down a bottled drink. Many in the world have no water much less bottle clean water...I have said more than I wanted...I am no liberal,  no covservative, just a fucking guy who has heard enough from liars and pimps in office and the fools that continue to ride their coat tails.....nuf said.............skid..................
This is CABL.com posting #311651. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbteN
Posted in reply to: united states of america by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: united states of america hookman 81 8/29/2010 1:00:04 AM