Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: united states of america

I stand by and hear a lot of shit come out of here and I say nothing but all you guys who belive that shit about all fair in love and war are FULL of SHIT
 Because if you really belive that then why don't you ever say that asshole BUSH was a PUSSY. Why did we stand by and let him KILL over 4400 young men and women that were AMERICAN and you guys aplaud him for this. Mr pussy killed more AMERICAN than died in 9-11 so who is the terriost arnt we all guilty for not stopping him. 

When in realality if that little BITCH would have done what the late great Mr Truman did with the JAPs. we would not be talking about this.
Do you know how many AMERICAN lives were lost on that mission None zero nada
why because he had the balls to say F**K them we have the BOMB and we will use it its war there is no innocent bystanders and end it in a day, then maybe those 4400 plus parents would not have to pay such a price on the alter of freedom unlike that Bitch who belived in that war so much with all his heart but yet I forgot how many of his nephews and nieces or daughters did he loose thats right none, 

Now I am sure some are gonna say well we cant do that because the rest of the plant would not be happy boo hoo hoo f**k them if Russia China have a problem with us I say we have a package for them to. Not untill they fear us will the shit stop. Back in the day a Roman citizen could walk the earth without fear by saying three words I citizen Romano and nobody F**Ked with them for fear of having the wrath of rome fall upon them. 

Bottom line war is wrong and there is no real winner. Until we study the past and learn from it Iam affraid out fate will be like the once great Roman empire that was destroyed by herself.
Wars are no longer fought for self preservation its only fought for greed for a small group of assholes. and those assholes never fight or die in the wars they start.
So if we are gonna go to war then like the late great STONEWALL JACKSON said show no mercy Black Flag only no quarter the sooner the other side relize that the sooner the war will end. and no more good BOYS (AMERICAN) will have to lay thier life upon the alter of freedom. Please remeber He like so many great leader were true Christians and Knew the cost of battle.
For the few that will critise my grammer and spelling F**K you  you just proved my point to the rest have a blesssed day
P.S.
If you know the bible you will see even GOD killed women and childern.
This is CABL.com posting #311546. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtc6
Posted in reply to: Re: united states of america by primebusiness
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: united states of america Toast 8/26/2010 10:32:10 PM
Re: united states of america sweatforhire 8/26/2010 9:47:57 PM
Re: united states of america LocoDawg 8/26/2010 9:00:20 PM
Re: united states of america johnmc3 8/26/2010 8:36:07 PM