Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What has America Become?

Soooo we should re-write the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and just quit complaining about a some corrupt politicians, people who make their living off of
the taxpayers and last but not least, if your black, you can say whatever the hell you want about every other race, call yourselves the N word, but if we say it,
it is a racial slur?  That last one has always confused me greatly... how is it black people can call each other the N word, but nobody else is allowed to.  Does this
mean you are racist of your own race?  In my opinion you are quite possible guilty of reverse racism.  With your posts to me about your
"black member" is totally racist towards me.  You had no idea what my racial background was.  How do know whether I am white, black, interracial, etc..  I do not put that opinion on all black people, but I certainly think it is prevalent.  Like Loco's post says, we still have freedom of speech, but only if we are being P.C..

You of all people saying we should be able to state our dislike without offending people.  Your a first class hypocrite too!!!
This is CABL.com posting #311530. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtcQ
Posted in reply to: Re: What has America Become? by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What has America Become? skidmark 8/26/2010 6:50:22 PM