Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish 1 up

5 weeks is a tad bit long for a two week hold.....If he has sent everything to them 3 times, what is he doing wrong ? I understand what you are saying about the pay finally getting there, but that's that not the correct way to do business...I know someone who is owed almost 30 grand from them. Most of that is from over a year out...Now I know they are doing everything properly to get the compensation but, they are not being compensated anywhere near the terms that were agreed upon. I have been out here for a long time and I know the SOP for everyone I do work for...I still have filing cabinets full of work orders that date back to when I was a retailer over 9 years ago....I have stacks of work orders from so called contracting companies that never paid and flew the coop....evidentlly you don't mind the 5 weeks out, I do, and so would most people...BTW you can make a living doing their work in this market but, they will throw the work orders to 4 people to see who can get there first..I should say you could make a living if they paid and paid on time...They have a great marketing tool, they got Dish Network's old phone number after Dish changed it...Now everyone who has had Dish for sometime thinks they are calling Dish when they do any correspondence with that phone number..These sales people just tell the customer's that they qualify for all new eq and when they get installed over 75% have no idea they are swapping programming providers...Great idea..But you still have to pay your contractors...
This is CABL.com posting #311492. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtce
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish 1 up by digger35971
There are 0 replies to this message