Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

anallubess if you could read at you would see in all my posts on the bar or anywhere I never used a racial slur. Also anallubess I was not nor have I ever been suspended from this site or any other.

As I stated before for someone that claims to be so smart your prove yourself soooo stupid time and time again.

A two year old is more of a challenge in a battle of wit's than you.
For anyone wanting to get up to your level they all would have to dig down. Once again you reply with the same old tired  lines. What's wrong you can't think of anything new? That dose not surprised me. Your independent thinking leaves a lot to be desired.
The only star you have is the sticker your special ed teacher gave you when you spelled cat for the first time even tho you spelled it with a K and you were in the 5th grade. I got more shine on my Wescos than on your paper star sticker.
Keep on dreaming maybe someday you may actually get a clue. Like Mountain Girl said you better put your helmut back on because your going to hurt your self playing with the big boy's. The only reason your post is so long is because people like screwing with you. 90% of the people here are laughing at you. You are easier to read than the Fun with Dick and Jane reader you use to try find the meaning to all the 3 syllable words people write here that you don't understand. Your buttons are easier to push than a microwave.
Any movie you could possibly come up with could only be a 3 frame filmstrip. I know they showed you plenty of them during your 4 years in third grade. What was it like to be the only 26 year old to graduate middle school?
Well I'll let you go now it's almost 9:00 PM (that's when the big hand is on the twelve and the little hand is on the nine) or i guess in your case you can only use a digital clock to tell time with. Anyway I know it's getting past your bed time so I'll let you go. You have a big day tomorrow it's your turn to play with the See and Say....Melvin says what??
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #311182. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs7e
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by annubiss
There are 0 replies to this message