Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

I know plenty of muslims that are tired of being put in the same group as al queada.  They are always downing the same people we do. So if you had any muslim friends (which I doubt because all islam attack on 911) you might see where they want to extend an olive branch.  You cant see it because you are distracted by the fact that some fanatical muskims attack us and now you blame all. 
Interesting. If you are christian then why arent you out protesting fallen soldiers funeral or bombing abortion clinics?  What about tim mcvey, how do yu explain that, ahhh what do they call it "home grown" terrorist. What if tim mcvey blew up the world trade, what would be the opposition for buiding a mosque then.  Have you forgot that there are home grown terrorist? They are american so what should be protested about them.  So you hate tim mcveys father for what he did.  The same situation as with the muslims wanting to build a site at near the workd trade site.

By the way have you ever been to the site since you fell so strongly opposed to a nosque being built there.  As a good American I have been there right after it happened, what about you sucka?
This is CABL.com posting #311180. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs7c
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Distraction? goodsky 8/23/2010 8:36:45 PM