Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

I do not fight with women and she does not know who she is dealing with.  You know what I can do and are not a good friend to mountaingirl for not warning her.  Ohhh I can just see all the post defending her honor.  Get these guys off your nipple. take the tit out of thier mouths mountaingirl, save them for your kids and significant other. LMAO

Just so you know baby, the myth is true about black mens members and if you saw mine you would leave your husband,  Ill see you in your dreams.

Maybe you should think about being more respectful... not one of these men have ever said the things you said to me and I am no cry baby, your just
a very, very disgusting black man.  Thank goodness I know many black men who are intelligent, respectful, family men and good citizens.  You reference
getting out a gun so an assumption one might make is your just some guy from the hood with no respect for women period.  You say you do, but if
you did, the above would never have even been posted by you to me at all.

I am not sure why you think you have the right to even talk about respect when you have none and will get none from me unless you care to apologize for those
two statements, then there might be some respect.  There is still the opportunity to think you a complete dumbass, but at least a more respectful dumbass!
This is CABL.com posting #311171. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs63
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum annubiss 8/23/2010 7:45:43 PM