Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Bowlin Group

I've worked for Bowlin for a number of years until I was let go for filing a worker's comp claim. They tried to turn it around and said my injury happened somewhere else. Needless to say, the industrial commission seen through their appeal and I ended up winning.
        You will also never get any good work, no matter how experienced you are. The prices aren't at all competitive either. Especially with Insight. They are a prime company, yet their prices are that of a sub. One day you'll get paid for pole transfers and the next day you won't. You will not get paid for their Monday morning meetings either, even though it says you are susposed to, in black and white, in the company handbook. 
        The person who hands out the work also runs a crew and the best work goes to him and those who suck up to him. This guy knows of no other company and has never had any other experience except Bowlin. Yet he's the "Top Lineman".
         If you're trying to get ahead, you will never go anywhere with this company. After what they did to me, I will never go back to them and I strongly urge anyone else to STAY AWAY! Do not be fooled by the facade of this company! It's all about favoritism and numbers, not quality and what experience one has.                                                                                                                              
This is CABL.com posting #311120. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs6e
Posted in reply to: The Bowlin Group by bb53
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The Bowlin Group stupidwire 8/26/2010 3:47:41 PM
Re: The Bowlin Group E.K.C.I. 8/24/2010 11:04:08 AM